Join the Team!
Candle Studio Coordinator
Part-Time (21-30 hours per week)
Wandering Lark is a candle studio located in Burlington, NC. We design, create and ship soy candles to stores and customers all across the United States.
AVAILABILITY: We are looking for someone with open availability Monday – Thursday during our regular hours 10am – 6 pm. This person will also have availability for candle making workshops and pop-up events on some evenings and weekends.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and ensuring that timelines are met
- Assist with customer service both in-person and online including Facebook, Email, Instagram
- Keeping the studio organized, clean and in order
- Packing and shipping online and wholesale orders with care and attention to detail
- Assistance with managing stock and supply levels
- Pouring Candles (Training will be provided.)
- Teach candle making class
- Helping to organize and maintain retail shelves in backroom
- Helping to create fun new social media posts
- Helping coordinate in store events
- Labeling candles with attention to detail
- Receiving freight shipments, unpacking, and putting away
- You are considered an expert in all things Wandering Lark & have the ability to work independently
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated history of working in a fast paced environment
- Hight attention to detail
- Maintain a flexible & open schedule (i.e. available to work nights, weekends, and holidays and flexible in which days scheduled)
- Be the go-to person for all product and workshop related questions on the floor
- Ability to solve problems independently & proactively
- Develop positive relationships with all Chandlers
- Maintain open, honest, and frequent communication with all staff
- Ability to jump into any Wandering Lark role if/when needed
- Participating in Wandering Lark off-site events when necessary
- Must have excellent communication skills, both digital and in-person
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Must love fragrance
- Physical Strength, Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work while standing 90% of the time
- Passion for small-business artisan products
- Strong work ethic
Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Team@WanderingLark.com. Please make the subject line: I'm your next Studio Coordinator. Leave a PS with your favorite candle.
Wandering Lark is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.