Work with us!
We're always looking for talent to join our team. If you don't see a position below that fits your skills, reach out and let us know a little more about you!
Creative Coordinator - Burlington, NC
Seasonal Part-Time (5-10 hours/week)
Do you love a good flat lay image? Do you have an eye for photography? Are you great at styling photos? We'd love to hear from you. We're looking for a part-time Creative Coordinator, local to the Burlington, NC area. Ability to shoot at our Burlington, NC studio is a must.
- Experience using a DSLR
- Ability to use Lightroom and/or Photoshop
- Experience with Planoly a plus
- Creative and flexible
Reach out to Team@WanderingLark.com with your resume, and a link to your portfolio, bonus points if you mockup a few candle inspired flat lays! Make the subject line: I'm your next Creative Coordinator!
Studio Coordinator - Burlington, NC Seasonal Part-Time (10-15 hours/week)
We're looking for a studio coordinator in Burlington, NC. Are you a great organizer? Do you love making things run efficiently and smoothly? We're looking for you!
- Maintains studio, keeps it and its surroundings tidy
- Promotes and sells merchandise
- Restocks merchandise when necessary
- Keeps a running inventory of supplies and stock in Google Docs
- Assists customers during studio hours & events
- Ensures the timely and accurate shipping of wholesale & web orders
- Assists in production
- Makes cartons to pack fragile (and heavy) items with care and attention
- Miscellaneous clerical shipping work
- Maintains a neat and organized work space
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- A love for all things candle and home fragrance
- Ability to use computers and other communication systems required to perform job functions
- Experience shipping with FedEx, DHL, UPS and USPS.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. You will be on your feet for the majority of the day.
- You will be working in a fully functioning and very fragrant candle studio. This job is not ideal for those with fragrance sensitivities.
Please send your resume to Team@WanderingLark.com, with a bit about why you'd like to work with us. Make the subject line: I'm your Studio Coordinator!